Tuesday, July 12, 2005

So I was at Top Dog yesterday talking about how weird dates are, and how I never went on a date with someone I wasn't already sleeping with. Until a month or so ago anyway. This, of course, segued into a discussion of how I thought I was going to vomit all that day. How I was thinking about how badly the date was going to go. How I made Bill go with me so that we could kill time looking for girls that Gabe had gone on dates with. And then we get my date's side of the story: how he was stressed out about being late, which of course made me chime in with a recollection of how he was doing laps around the front door. How he didn't see me, and then when he did see me, I was with some guy. Bill just doesn't come off as overtly gay as I would like him to sometimes.

No comments: