This monitor I'm using, it sure is dark. I don't really have anything to say, just that usual stupid thing of sentences popping into my head, me wanting to build off of them later, and then forgetting them by the time I try to apply them to a page. Julia, isn't this why you bought that little notebook? So you could write things down instead of forgetting them?
I feel in a weird state; I guess not any weirder than usual. Today I took a swig of my free Tully's, and got dizzy. Always looking for excuses to go home instead of stay at work, I half-hoped that I would pass out and tumble out of my chair onto the floor. Onto the carpet that I have torn apart with the screws that stick out of the heels of more than one pair of my shoes.
Every face on BART this morning was a caricature of itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment