I was walking home from class on Tuesday, making my usually bitchy scowling face that I use for walking home, when this guy sitting in his car starts making kissy noises at me while I'm crossing the street. "Kiss kiss kiss! Mami! You're beautiful, mami! Beautiful!"
The next day, I was walking home in my uniform and sleeping bag coat, definitely the most unattractive combination of things I could possibly be wearing. I hear this amazing Barry-White-deep voice next to me say, "Your hair looks cool, lady."
These in addition to the "you look Italian" comment from the week before made me think, "Hey, I still got it!"
< / narcissim>
But hey, wait. Boys in this city don't talk to me! They just comment on my looks from behind the counter, or from the safety of their cars! I'm starting to think I look like I have vagina dentata or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment