Heeeeeey, Blogger! You changed your layout a li'l bit in the past month! Way to make me feel like I've been neglecting the internets for like eons. Which is untrue.
So, as I tend to do when I'm unemployed, I've been staying up past my bedtime. Tonight, I'm watching The Guster pace back and forth between my room and my domestic partner's. I'm assuming he's just waiting for one of us to get in bed so he can climb all over whoever that unfortunate person turns out to be. The Guster is a fatty. He'll squish you GOOD.
I've been trying to use this time before school starts to take care of mundane shit, like signing up for health insurance and getting new tires. Not only are these tasks mundane, they are also expensive. And, you know, with the ceasing of my flow of income, mundane tasks suddenly become a little scary. Especially after spending $450 on textbooks.
$450 for only TWO CLASSES. WTF??
This is a feeling I didn't really get to experience as an undergrad, since most of my "textbooks" were actually just novels, and I could usually either borrow them from my parents' extensive library or buy them in the basement of Moe's for like a quarter. This was totally something that I stupidly didn't factor into my budget. Oops.
And dude, what if I can't even do science? What do I do then? Then I've quit my job and spent all this money on books that I can't even deal with! Nah, I can kick the ass of any community college, no matter how long it's been since I set foot in a classroom. Boo yah.
Oh, and apparently I used the phrase, "Yeah, but I have TITS" as a pick up line the other night, or some variation thereof. You know, speaking of class.
No comments:
Post a Comment