Man, I'm totally in the home stretch, and it is soooo hard to make myself work since it's like, what are they gonna do, fire me? Such a horrible attitude. And it looks like I'll be starting to train Me 2.0 starting this week. Yikes. Does that mean I have to wrap up all my actual work or what? I think I'm going to refer to her as AlabaMe. She says, "Yes, ma'am" a lot, which is both peculiar and adorable. I think she'll be fine, probably even great, and they won't miss me a bit.
I'm such a bad delegator; I told this YEP kid to take apart these old invitations so that we could reuse the envelopes, and somehow he interpreted this as taking everything out of the envelopes and then putting it back in again. Even though I'm sure I said, "Make a separate stack of each piece inside the invitation." I mean, yo, is that so hard to understand? I think I must have told him too hastily, and since he's like 14 and hasn't held the plethora of office jobs that I have, maybe he didn't understand that yes, some tasks are just as stupid as they sound.
I'm seriously the worst employee ever. But I put on a good front!
No comments:
Post a Comment