Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Mockingbird

Ian, do you still read this? I want you to know that I'm mildly infatuated with the second track on the Papercuts CD. Rosalie bought it last week. I can't put my finger on the allure, but it's lovely. Truly. Oh yeah, and I totally listened to you and opened up the Moore Brothers CD and listened to it about 18,000 times before I gave it to my dad. But I think I already told you that. I always tell you when I take your advice. Or when I don't, for that matter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a love note, Ian, in case you weren't sure.

Harpie said...

Dude, Anonymous, don't toy with Ian like that.

Anonymous said...

1. yep
2. personally i'm obsessed with 5, 7 and 10.
3. thanks rosalie.
4. of course you did.
5. on the rare occasions that i see you you seem to tell me just about everything, however inappropriate (which is why i love you).
6. anonymous, it's only a love note in my deluded mind, but thanks for reinforcing my delusions.