You know, Tag, I've kind of stopped reading sexpigeon the way I used to. Now I just scan it hungrily, seeking my name. ("Fuck me. And praise Julia L*****, that last great lover who's willing to want the scandal I was once capable of causing." I love it!) It's really fucking terrible. I do something similar with Public Eavesdropping; I have an awareness that I say ridiculous things in public with some frequency, and I half-hope that someone overhearing my absurdities will find them absurd enough to submit one to Ms. Garchik. And no, I don't know, I always intend to read every word, and the bits that I pick up are so tantalizing...maybe it's that you post every day now, so I don't get the chance to go back and read yesterday's post without being distracted by today's, because who wants to be all passe? Not me. Or maybe it's that I've been trying to be a good little worker bee as an experiment to see if that will make me hate my job less. I think it would work better if I wasn't so aware of the bags under my eyes.
I completely forgot to wear green to work today. Completely, utterly; even after I sent out an email yesterday, the text of which read, "I'd better see all y'all wearing green tomorrow!" In fact, I wore quite a bit of pink instead. I'm going to see how long I can get away with calling today "St. Pinky's Day." At least this isn't elementary school, where this sort of thing could have fatal consequences. I always liked wearing inconspicuous green, like socks or underwear, so that I would be warranted in giving my pincher a firm punch to the shoulder. Pinch me. Just do it.
My mom gave me the best compliment on Tuesday. She said, "You know, you've always been able to cut through the bullshit, ever since you were a little girl; you've always had that skill." I'm trying to picture a six-year-old Julia, saying, "Look, Mom, cut the crap!" But I wasn't the most outgoing of children, not until later anyway, so it probably would have phrased more in terms of the innocent question: "How come we have to do that when we could just do this?" or "Wouldn't it be more efficient just to skip this whole dinner thing and go directly to dessert, since we know that's the real reason we're all sitting at this damn table anyway? And you know I'm such a slow eater; why waste our time?"
She also has this strange tendency towards calling me her Brilliant Daughter, which I always find amusing. And she called me at work yesterday to ask how one would pluralize the name Lucas. I said Lucases. So had she. I told her she'd better not try and stick any apostrophes in there.
6 comments:
Forrest Tandberg still loves BOOBIES. A lot. They are nice, like big fluffy pillows. Really nice, like marshmallows or pumpkins. I wish I had a pair in my face right now, in fact. I would grab them and play with them for hours and hours. And when I am done playing with them, I would play with them some more because you can never get tired of the boobies.
Hey, so one day I was bored, probably dreaming of boobies, but had no actual boobies to play with.
So I put my name into a search engine, and it actually came up with a match, Adventures in the Here and Now. Something about going down Euclid on a skateboard. Boobies, boobies, boobies, sorry force of habit, it's hard for me to talk about anything beside boobies. I checked the site out and it looks like its a blog by a bunch of Stebinites. BOOBIES RULE. I saw a bunch of names I recognized. If any stebinites wanna get in touch email is ftandberg@yahoo.com. Manny, you still owe me $5.00. Hope you are all doing well. And if any girls out there need a breast massage, look me up. - Forrest
Forrest Tandberg still loves BOOBIES. A lot. They are nice, like big fluffy pillows. Really nice, like marshmallows or pumpkins. I wish I had a pair in my face right now, in fact. I would grab them and play with them for hours and hours. And when I am done playing with them, I would play with them some more because you can never get tired of the boobies.
Hey, so one day I was bored, probably dreaming of boobies, but had no actual boobies to play with.
So I put my name into a search engine, and it actually came up with a match, Adventures in the Here and Now. Something about going down Euclid on a skateboard. Boobies, boobies, boobies, sorry force of habit, it's hard for me to talk about anything beside boobies. I checked the site out and it looks like its a blog by a bunch of Stebinites. BOOBIES RULE. I saw a bunch of names I recognized. If any stebinites wanna get in touch email is ftandberg@yahoo.com. Manny, you still owe me $5.00. Hope you are all doing well. And if any girls out there need a breast massage, look me up. - Forrest
Damn, Forrest, I don't get it. I can't even find this page by googling MYSELF. Weird. And I googled you and found that you seem to be some sort of business owner in San Diego, as well as a prominent figure on a lot of German/Scandinavian webpages. The internet freaks me out.
But wow!! Forrest Tandberg!! This is Julia, by the way. Spring 2000.
This is beautiful, guys. Have you considered having sex now? And, if you later get married, could I be in the wedding cause I would have totally had a hand in this match cause you guys totally hadn't thought of sexing until reading this?
You know, Anonymous, I'd say you could be in the wedding if you'd effing identify yourself. You know blogger allows you to type in a moniker of your choice nowadays, even if you don't have a blogger account? Oh, the wonders this crazy web holds.
Also, dude, I wouldn't say that googling leads to love. No way.
Also, Forrest, Manny barely knows how to use a computer, so I don't think he reads this except under Eric Ball's supervision. But I'll remind him about the five bucks.
What do you get when you cross boobies with bubble gum? ANSWER: booble gum. Cool so you wanna marry me? I'm gonna be rich cause I'm startiing my own breast exam business. Free mamograms, well actually I'm not a licensed Dr., and I've never taken a medical class, and I can barely read, but I do like to play with boobies, so that 's a plus. But my plan is to drive around town in a Dr.'s suit with a sign that says FREE MAMOGRAMS and get to play with boobies for free, but don't tell my girlfriend.
Post a Comment