Everyone on the first floor at my job has taken to calling me "Stranger." It started when the program director would say, "Hey, Stranger!" if I came downstairs and she hadn't seen me all day. Now three out of four first-floorers refer to me as such. It's getting kind of annoying. It's really not like I never see them. Jeez. I realize I work in the attic and not in the high traffic reception area, but come on. I'm not going to be shooting anyone on the beach just because the sun's in my eyes, mkay?
I have been so very sleepy this week. I woke up last night after having a strange and creepy dream. My mom and I were at this haunted mansion, much like the ride at Disneyland, except that it was difficult to tell which parts were really haunted and which parts were animatronic. There was a busy kitchen where a bunch of skeletons were doing dishes, but it was somehow clear that the ghosts who actually inhabited the house were controlling the skeletons. I woke up right after this, needing desperately to pee, but feeling creeped out. So I turned on a bunch of lights, because we all know that ghosts are allergic to light bulbs...right?
2 comments:
wow, now i totally know what NOT to do with my hair...though i would be curious to see what i looked like with a short green 'do. not about to try it any time soon!
Maybe if you turned to one of your coworkers and went, "You're always a woman, to meeeeeeeee." That'd change their tune.
Post a Comment