So, the new hair is indeed fantastic, by all accounts. My stylist left this weird long piece on the right side to make my hair look "edgier." At first, I was a little freaked out by it, but then I realized that it was long enough to tuck behind my ear if it started annoying me, so I stopped freaking out. Then, I really liked it. It give my hair that asymmetrical look that I was hoping to achieve. Then I was freaked out by it again; why did it seem so square and weird? Why was it sticking straight out?? Today, I love it again. I think I can deal with its sometimes unruliness with the right product.
This is all since Saturday, by the way.
Did you know that I'm totally neurotic about my hair? Well, now you do.
Shit is cuh-razy at work right now. We've got all these volunteers coming in to work on projects that require more supervision than I realized. We've got our brunch coming up on Sunday, and I'm not done making these posters for it. We've got our annual report that's supposed to be in the mail by Friday, but before we can create the mailing list, I have to do a sort of massive clean-up of our database.
Why does it feel like I never went on vacation?
1 comment:
She's back! I want to see your new 'do, girl! I'm going in for a haircut in Berkeley on Sunday and am petrified that non-San Franciscans don't know how to do hair. I hope your experiences prove otherwise.
Post a Comment