God. Somehow I managed to do better on the GRE practice test I took before I started studying than on the one I took today, a month later. I'm really trying not to let this discourage me. I noticed that at the end of each section, I had about 20 minutes left over. So, I figure that if I slow down a little bit, I'll do a lot better. And, you know, if I remember all those math rules that I've forgotten in the 10 years since I last had to take a standardized test. And learn a lot more words. And stop starting sentences with "and."
So now I'm transferring crap from old desk to new old desk. I do have a LOT of crap, so this will be a lengthy distraction. One drawer at a time.
2 comments:
don't you know the rules dog? study stoned, test stoned. possibly also applies to alcohol.
Way to promote your latest blog post, homie!
Yeah, I was trying to rationalize studying drunk the other day, but remembered that I actually have to GET to the test somehow, and don't yet have a personal driver. Someday!!
Post a Comment