So, wow, it's really effing cold. And wow, it's amazing how much more prone I am to blogging when I'm trying to avoid doing something important, like studying for my last final of the semester, which also happens to be the most scariest. Ta da!
There's dripping coming from somewhere in my house. Not at any regular interval; I'm not sure if that makes it more or less irritating. I'm totally not motivated enough to go see what it is. It's probably an icicle hanging from my bathroom ceiling. No wait, it's too cold in there for an icicle to be melting!
Mostly, I just want to draw y'all's attention to Johnny's latest addition to the blogroll, hellafreshtheatre.blogspot.com, which for some reason is refusing to be linked to. But hey, it's in the left nav', so whatev'. I'm kind of in love with everything Johnny writes, fyi. And not just because he smells nice. Which he does despite his tendency to go many days without showering. TMI?
I had a strange high school reunion style dream the other night, mostly featuring mysterious supposed former classmates I wasn't interested in seeing, but also my ol' friend Ben who now goes by his actual first name. I think I've decided it'd be weird to tell him that he pops up in my dreams, since I haven't really seen him in like 10 years. Except for when I saw him at the Ghostface show and was too much of a weirdo to say hello. I'd probs just be compounding weird upon weird.
I have all these tiny cuts on my fingers (OK, just two, but they REALLY STING), and they're not healing very well. Every time I look at them, I think about the 13 clotting factors in blood. And also "ouch."
No comments:
Post a Comment