Well, I figured I'd be blogging more since I wasn't in school, but it turns out that I found a variety of other ways to waste my time. One of them was starting this new blog with the other drunkos. Another was actually drinking. And then there were all those holidays and junk. You know, time consuming shit. Really, drinking was central to all these diversions.
School starts on Wednesday; I've had kind of a stressful week leading up to it, but now I'm chill and ready to throw my heart, soul and liver into studying HARDCORE. A few weeks ago I found what I deemed an excellent place to study, but now I can't for the life of me remember where that was. Whoops. As long as I get away from the compy, I'll be more productive than last semester. And oh man, I will be spending SO much more time in lab. Micro has lab twice a week! Barbaric!
No comments:
Post a Comment