I got home from a lovely dinner around 11, and coerced Jen and Will to do the trash'n'stuff around midnight (after we watched a few FOTCs). I took a tub of recycling out to the street right as a man with a shopping cart pulled up to our bins. I asked, "Do you just want the glass?" and he told me that he'd take the plastic too, and that's it's worth more than the glass.
So I separated my recycling for him, handing him each bottle to put in his bag to put in his cart, and putting the paper in the bin. I wished him luck, but I don't know what I meant by that. I guess it's the atheist's version of god bless.
I need a new book to read. Preferably one with laughter, and quotation marks around dialogue.
1 comment:
Have you read Absurdistan? Funny!
Post a Comment