a) Does that make me a total douche? I had a chat with B a couple months ago that reflects this concern:
B: i'm listening to Animal Collective
and i <3 it!
does that make me a douche?
me: no!
i love them!
what album?
B: the new one Merriweather...
me: i like feels and strawberry jam
i haven't warmed up to the new one yet
I'M a douche
B: WORD!
me: i just douche one-upped you!
haha
B: you so did!
such a douche
2) Who cares? It's so freakin' good. And Animal Collective always reminds me of the end of 2005, when Coop came over and was all excited to give us this CD he burned, and I was like, "Ooooh, Feels! That's so good!" He was a tiny bit disheartened and was like, "Aw, I try to tell you about something cool, and you already know about it!" I remember feeling a little bad, but also kind of awesome.
The fact that I'm even concerned reminds me of this blog, and specifically this post.
(For the record, I'm totally listening to Trina right now. Does that make things better or worse?)
No comments:
Post a Comment