Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Thumbs Up!

Oh man, I am remarkably tired this morning. I stayed up until 2:00am or thereabouts, so I don't know what I expected. And I've had remarkably manic music stuck in my head as well. I woke up a 6:45, turned off the alarm clock and remarkably did not fall back to sleep, all because Animal Collective was doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-ing in my head. And still is. And I haven't even had my coffee yet this morning. Remarkable, I tell you.

We met a guy who had the best moustache ever last night! We had far too large and varied a group for a Monday night, not to mention for our newly cleaned carpet. A word to the wise: it is not wise to thumb wrestle with a beer in your hand, even if it is not the hand with which you are wrestling. There was a spontaneous thumb wrestling tournament going on, and there were lots of cookies being made, and much beer being drunk. And footsie, there was a little footsie, too.

No comments: