So, yeah, OK, I've been drinking on a school night. But it was only a couple, really. And it was only because I get to work from home tomorrow AND the next day, making that a total of THREE days this week that I get to work in my jammies while listening to classics by Snoop Dogg. Who wouldn't want to celebrate? They're painting my office at work, which means that my boss finally had to actually, in real time (as opposed to kooky old people time) address all the boxes of crap on her floor. These boxes have been there since the LAST time she had to pack up all her shit, which was about 3 or 4 years ago. The ED came upstairs to check on her progress and announced, "You don't want me to help you, because I'm just going to throw all this stuff AWAY."
I totally made it my goal to write two whole posts in March, and I totally failed. However, you have missed nothing. I have not made any major life changes. I DID buy plane tickets to Hawaii before all that airline shit happened, that I totally wasn't aware of at all until some board member at work mentioned it and I pretended to know what he was talking about. I finally heard about the collapse of Aloha for realz from my mom who kept calling it "Alo-uh," which really annoyed me for some reason, probably because I regress to tweenhood during many of my convos with my mom.
I am also very excited to report that, hopefully, in the coming weeks, I will be featured as a Guest Bitch on Ask A Bitch. Do your catching up now, and look for me in a couple'a weeks. Main Bitch is making a big move down south, and needs back up. I've been waiting for this day for-fucking-EVER. I'm a total advice column junkie. Like, since my tween years. Can't explain it.
Also in a tweenlike fashion, I told my brother I had a blog, and not to tell mom. And then I dared him to find it! Let's see if CompuBrother can meet the challenge!
Unh, I didn't have the patience to put referential links in. Sorry, dudes. Did I mention I've been drinking? Smirnoff was $11.99 at TJ's. I couldn't really say no.
No comments:
Post a Comment