Tuesday, April 29, 2008

When life gives you haters, make haterade

Y'all,

I would like to draw your attention to a new addition to the list of condoned websites over there on the left: Here's Who Can Suck It. It's about exactly what you think it's about, and it's a refreshing glass of haterade for when you're tired of reading some of my other favorite bitches. Or if you're a dude.

God, the blossoms on the orange tree next to my house smell fucking fantastic, by the way. That's something I don't hate a bit.

The lady on the elliptical next to mine at the Y yesterday who kept creepily staring at me? I kinda hate her. What was her DEAL? I wondered if it was because I was wearing a t-shirt from my alma mater, and she had some connection to it or something. Whatever her deal was, she was creepy, and tit-staring is inappropriate even if you have a pair of your own.

No comments: