Monday, September 01, 2008

Brain Osmosis

I posted that video yesterday because my record player is broken again, which we discovered after trying to play some Gil Scott-Heron that Zdank just bought from my favoritest li'l magazine store. The usual suspects were sitting around the living room, in a haze of green smoke, and Zdank puts this record on, and it sounds like Li'l Gil is telling us that the revolution will not go better with Coke. Last time this happened, it was just that the rubber band had come off, and the problem was easily solved. This time...shit's just all fast and there doesn't seem to be anything my own hands can do about it. So I'll probably take it to that store with the cranky old stereophiles. But jeebus, their crappy website tells me they're only open 12 hours a week! Dang!

I'm also "studying" "now" and not sitting in front of my computer at all. I would certainly never waste my precious time with idle pursuits.

No comments: