Monday, December 06, 2004

doesn't anyone realize that i'm making it all up as i go?

So this is funny: I've been dubbed the "resident expert" on computer issues in my office. I find this hilarious. I spent about an hour this morning helping a judge figure out how to use PowerPoint. I have used PowerPoint about twice EVER. I was very open about this fact. Yet, I was somehow very helpful. He was trying to insert a picture, and I told him, "Well, you probably go to 'insert' and then choose 'picture.'" Then, my coworker couldn't print out some labels. By some fluke, I figured out that some of the text was hidden. They think I'm so smart, but I CAN'T EVEN GET MY INTERNET TO WORK PROPERLY!!

1 comment:

zdinkmeyer said...

do you have any openings for lazy, anticapitalist dirtbags with middling-to-poor graphic design skills? i also tend to mutter song lyrics and glare at my supervisors. why don't i just fax my resume?

...hands of law have sorted through
my identity...