Wednesday, December 01, 2004
This post was going to be longer, but after 2 days, I've lost my train of thought
So I saw the Pirate last night. Zach and I went to Lanesplitter to pick up a pizza and have a beer. We're sitting at the bar, having an entirely lewd conversation. A guy in a suit comes up next to me and asks, "Is anyone sitting here?" gesturing towards the stool directly left of me. I tell him no, hardly looking up. And then, I realize...it's the Pirate. In case I wasn't sure, he tells someone on the other end of his cellphone, "Yeah, I'm here with Neil." Yeah, Neil, the roommate. Ha ha. I go so far as so start making weird faces at Zach, and then I go even further and write him a note that says, "I slept with that guy <-------- and I don't think he recognizes me!!"
2 comments:
i saw him looking slyly out the corner of his eye at us. i think he thought you didn't recognize him. maybe he was writing a little note to neil about you. could you please sleep with MORE of oakland??
whoa, i just got a flashback of how the whole pirate thing got started in the first place! and i'm truly sorry, jules. i got you into it...you were just trying to make me not be flakey, just like i asked. you took one for the team, and for that, i so totally owe you one.
on the upside (you know how i love big upsides) be glad you never got that job at peet's like he promised.
Post a Comment