I do not hate Julia L****. Rather, I quite like the bitch. I would not want to have sex with her, but she'd be alright to sit next to on a rollercoaster. She'd be fine to go swimming with. Wait! I have gone swimming with her! And it was nice! If I remember correctly, we snuck into a campus swimming pool and sang that Lit song. Wow. Here's to us, Julia.
See, I told you you just didn't understand. See Nick's comment below. If I remember the evening in question correctly, it was early summer 2000, before the advent of the Chris hookup, because I was bitching to Julie about Cameron (who wrote me the following note today: "May 19th Autechre Mezzanine SF". Right.) Forrest T'berg was there too, and I think he skateboarded down Euclid on his stomach when we were on our way to Fat Slice afterwards.
Julie and I also talked about not wearing underwear under our pants; you know, the whole problem of wet swimsuit bottoms making your ass all cold and your pants all wet. Obv we were in favor of removal of swimsuit bottoms over the endurance of wet asses.
I don't remember the Lit song though. Who the fuck were Lit?
Here's to us indeed.
5 comments:
hahaha, thanks dude.
you're cool because you mention a lot of people in your blog.
Yeah dude, but what gives, Foolia? I haven't been namedropped in months.
jules, you totally know that song. it was around the time of the 'you steal my sunshine' song. i even think we sang it once on the way to sc.
love,
amanda
Forrest Tandberg says " I love boobies"
Post a Comment