Is it a really bad sign that I my job is infinitely more tolerable when the nun is in Milwaukee? I think not. It's always nice to goof off, even if your boss isn't a nun.
This year, I brought back one of the old standby fallback costumes: my grandma circa 1987. The woman had amazing clothes, some of them with matching shoes. This is one such outfit. Picture me as a really expensively dressed zebra. It's amazing.
So it turns out that I really don't know anything about football. We had our first flag football game last night, and basically all I did was run around and get muddy. Which is all I wanted to do anyway. But everytime we huddled and discussed what we were going to do, I really had no idea what anyone was talking about. Eh, whatev, I'm a girl, I'm only supposed to know about ponies and fairies and shit anyway. I've made it a goal to study the rules and figure out what the hell is going on and then magically be really good at catching things and not screaming.
1 comment:
I like how you link to the Milwaukee entry on Wikipedia. How dumb do you think your readers are?!
Post a Comment