I went home last night, and got into a much more minor fight with my mom. I can't decide if it was more or less ridiculous than our last fight regarding the internet. Last night, she got mad at me because I refused to take money from her. I have all these medical bills that I'm really pissed off about (how did $120 turn into $400?? GAH!!!!!), and I was venting, and she tried to give me money. "I pay your brother's health insurance every month," she said, trying to justify giving me the money. "Yeah, but he didn't go to college or have any orthodonture. Don't worry about it, I can take care of it." I did, however, accept (and ask for, actually) gas money from them. She got a little mad about that too, since the reason I needed gas money was that my gas light had been on for the last half hour. "It just doesn't matter what I teach you, does it?" I tried to comfort her by saying, "Hey, I'm very familiar with how long I can drive with the gas light on, don't worry." Perhaps that was not the best approach.
Wow, that link provided me with a lot of information about my car. Aw, now I feel bad for calling it a stupid car. Yes, I've probably poured more money into it than it's worth, but it gets great gas mileage! And it's so adowable! And the UK and Canada both have Paseo clubs? Who'd've thunk?
I totally forget what this post was actually going to be about. Oh well. My car's cute.
1 comment:
yes, your car looks cute from the outside, but have you ever been in it? if you're ever looking for a very uncomfortable place to have sex, that would be it. plus it smells like mold and there are several piles of found objects that probably have the plague. i mean, it's better than my car but still. your mom doesn't read your blog, does she?
Post a Comment