Thursday, January 25, 2007

Dreamin' is free

I realize that it's often said that no one really wants to hear about anyone else's dreams, but, well, too bad.

I had this crazy dream this morning that I had this huge tattoo of Spiderman on my chest, complete with spiderwebs on my shoulders. In the dream I was like, "Wow, I forgot I had this stupid tattoo. Where on earth did I get this thing?" I only realized I had this crazy tattoo because I was staying at Sammy's parents' house (which, of course, in the dream was nothing like their actual house, but was covered in doilies and crap of that ilk, and really, now that I think about it, reminded me a lot of my Kindergarten crush's house, which his mom seemed to be constantly vacuuming) and I had somehow misplaced my shirt. So, I was walking around Sammy's parents' house topless and holding my boobs trying to find a shirt to wear, and finally found an old Sonic the Hedgehog shirt (very similar to the one my brother wore constantly when he was in fifth grade) with the sleeves cut off.

This dream totally cracked me up. There was also a part of the dream that involved the Safeway parking lot in Mill Valley, where there seemed to be a lot of hippies living in their cars. Come on: everyone knows that there are no hippies left in Mill Valley. They've all grown up to become wealthy eccentrics.

I'm also eating expired cottage cheese again today. This time it's like a week old, but it tastes fine. Um, do you ever find yourself taking risks that will possibly make you very sick just so you can stay home from work? Oh, yeah, me neither.

No comments: