Hey, did I tell you guys that we went to go see Stella the other week? And that I ran into Tag in line? And that he's written this on the Pidge, and it sorta cracks me up and reminds me of Stella, and even though he says The State it's all pretty much the same?
Anyway, the line was insane. And I wore the worst shoes for standing, and the worst jacket for being in the cold cold San Francisco night.
I should treat this as a review, hone my skills. But I'm just not gonna. Show was funny. They talked a lot about vag', and used the word "vag'" when they did so.
Wow, David Wain was actually ON The State with those dudes? Do I not remember him because I only remember Michael Ian Black because I think he's cute? I went to buy "Season 1" (aka the only season) of Stella for the Dealbreaker at Amoeba as a very very belated Xmas present a couple weeks ago, and the girl who rang me up said, "Oh, didn't these guys just perform? Was it good? I always thought Michael Ian Black was cute!" I gave her a resounding, "Yes! Yes! Me TOO!"
Oh god, and at my house last night, we were watching Disinformation; on the back of its box, it brags about how weird it was for its timeslot to be right after Ally McBeal in the UK, and then how the Sci Fi Channel in the US bought it and then never aired it. Like, they're basically saying, "Ooooh, look, we're too weird for the Sci Fi Channel!" Which, yeah, it might be, but probably it's just not sci fi enough for the Sci Fi Channel.
And Bonnie and Jeff have been watching the Up! Series, which I would really like to watch in its entirety sometime. Maybe when I'm old. I remember learning about it in high school when I was a budding young filmmaker (yeah, I went real far with that). I watched a snippet last night, and aaaaawwww, seven-year-olds are funny.
And Amanda just sent me this terribly amusing link. OK, so she's stumbling on stumbleupon.com, and she also found this one, haha.
It's fun.
Life is fun.
Can you imagine having an elderly nun on your jury? Because that's what's going on right now.
1 comment:
Stella!? I loved their show are they still performing?
Post a Comment