YES!!!!! WE FINALLY GOT THE HEATER FIXED TODAY!! And, as an added bonus, I got to miss like 3 hours of work because I had to wait for the heater guys. OK, so actually all of my roommates were home, but I was actually the one who let the heater guys into the house, so it was totally crucial that I be there and not bogus at all and was totally unrelated to the fact that my bed felt like warm, fluffy clouds this morning.
Anyway.
Dudes, I totally went to a MONSTER TRUCK JAM the other night. Honestly, there could have been a lot more smashing of cars. I never thought I would need to say that after a Monster Truck Jam, but, there it is. It's not an event that you would expect to see at AT&T Park in SF, but there it was. I wonder how far all those hicks came just to see some spray-painted beaters get run over. I actually saw a guy wearing a mullet wig, so we weren't the only people who were there semi-ironically. I admit, I kept seeing the commercials for said Monster Truck Jam on TV, and I totally just did what the TV told me to do. I was excited about seeing The Gravedigger run over cars. So, it wasn't really ironic. I was interested in seeing the crowd and hearing the crappy music (including Proud to Be an American, possibly my least favorite song ever, which was played before the national anthem, and to which people were totally singing along) in an ironic way, but seeing stuff get smashed? AWESOME. IN A SERIOUSLY AWESOME WAY.
No comments:
Post a Comment