New roommate? Awesome. Our house is happy. It's so good. Except the mice. They suck.
Pancakes? Has anyone noticed how cute she is? Those bangs, man. If that judge hadn't told me how great my hair looked today, I woulda felt hella inferior. OK, I still felt inferior. But seriously, this judge flips out about my hair whenever I cut it. She always tells me its her favorite. Kinda like how my grandma keeps telling me that she wants a picture of me with my "new" short hair. I keep wondering if she thinks I'm gay or something. And if she has some weird concept of time wherein 5 years is like 5 minutes. Which reminds me...
This book I'm reading? Blowing my fucking mind! Fuck! String theory!! It's fucking nuts!
My nail polish? Yeah, seriously: it's that pink. Even though it's called "pompeii purple."
Fuck, sorry, I'm feeling uncreative. Nonemotive. I already spent way too long venting at Zach and now it's all gone. And Jay Z is hella distracting me...get...that...dirt...off...your...shoulder...
3 comments:
dude...sandinista is a 3-disc album. i bet if you weeded out all the shitty stuff, you'd still have one solid disc...right?
well julia, you may think you're clever because that's exactly what joe strummer said about it. but you'd be wrong. me, i think it shoulda been 8 sides. that way there might have been at least one good song on it. guess what i'm listening to right now.
You're obsessed, dude.
Post a Comment