Friday, November 12, 2004

I am Tag's moral compass

And I can't imagine why. Maybe he's talking about when I was 18 and he and Julie thought I was so naive and adorable. They liked to lie to me a lot then. Once, when they were really into brewing ginger ale, the had all this finely chopped ginger on one of those big wooden cutting board tables in the Stebbins kitchen. No, wait, it was in a collander. They tried to get me to eat it, telling me it was sweet. "It's ginger. I'm not eating it," I said. "Noooo....it's sweet! Try it!" they said. They were stiffling giggles, though this was not apparent to the naked eye.

Regardless, that is not why I love sexpigeon. I just love it. I'm effing addicted. Go read it. And really, he probably never thought that. But he could have. That's the beauty of sexpigeon. Imaginings of a 28-year-old Kat too.

www.sexpigeon.org

But I wish that Tag would put the movie preview on it. Adina looked so beautiful. It was truly masterful.

No comments: