I can't get the vegans out of my head. I'm cultivating this excellent emailationship with Vegan Lunch Date, Eli pops up in my dreams, and the absence of Pancakes creates such a void in my heart! But I like meat, mofos!!
I had this crazy dream Sunday morning. Eli told me that he had been to Mars, and I was like, "Whatever, you're crazy." But then, I went to Mars. It was wild. But since nobody really wants to hear about anyone else's dreams, I won't give the full synopsis. But it involves making out with Diego on Mars, and having a dilemma about staying on Mars for 6 additional years, and me confessing to some dude that I felt empty but that I didn't think I needed another person to feel complete. Deep, dude.
I bought my parents the Hipster Handbook yesterday, because they keep being all confused when I talk about, say, all Jacob's ridiculous hipster friends in LA. I told my dad he was a bipster. Then we watched Pimp My Ride, and my mom gushed about how cute and funny "X to the Z" Xzibit is. And she told me I should get my ride pimped. Probably just so she could get Xzibit's digits.
Santa Monica was so fun. I got ridiculously shelacked (thanks, Hipster Handbook!) on Friday night (we're talking last weekend, yo) and drunk dialed up a storm whilst dipping my tootsies in some rich guy's pool. It was awesome. We spent the next day laying on the beach, swimming in Jacob's pool and cruising art openings and some Comedy Central party. Sunday, the absurdly platonic nature of Jacob's and my relationship was exemplified in full. We totally chatted in bed like we'd been sleeping on the same mattress for years, then walked down to the promenade for breakfast. We were going to do the crossword puzzle together, but the Sunday Times was like five bucks, and we were cheap bastards. We walked to the farmers' market and checked out the LA "hippies." I seriously just adore this guy. He wants to grow up and be a painter.
Halloweekend: Friday was Cloyne, the usual. I did the pimp thing, complete with the best dollar-sign necklace ever, artfully constructed out of cardboard and duct tape. Saturday I (dressed as a corporate whore) went out dancing with Bill (hipster viking) and Edwin and Susan (Jehovah's witnesses, complete with bibles). Totally brought a new meaning to the term "bible thumping." Actually, we just dropped the "t" and made it bible humping.
Today: there are crazy people in my office.
No comments:
Post a Comment