Friday, October 15, 2004

I am so enamored of myself that I go back and read emails I've written, ever impressing myself with my own wittiness. Oh my god, I write such well-crafted shit. Maybe I should just start copying and pasting emails onto this thing. Then you'd see...you'd ALL see!!

Last night, I listened to The Miseducation of Lauren Hill while gluing things together in my "dining room." The things I glued together included my bike pump, one of my favorite hairclips that's been broken for approximately 4 years, one of the three broken hoop earrings in the things-that-need-to-be-glued-back-together box, and my fingers.

Every day my hair grows, I love it a little less.

Only my momentum keeps me moving. In the mornings anyway.

Oh yes, and I switched books, speaking of momentum. I started reading Vonnegut's Slapstick a couple days ago, and I'm already almost done. I'm going to try to use the momentum of fast-reading to propel me through Henderson the Rain King. Ha! I almost wrote "Rad King."

Aw, you guys, I'm only...
32% PUNK ROCK!
32% PUNK ROCK
Well, I may know what punk is, but... Okay maybe some people think I am punk, but is that enough? Nope.


I scored a lot of points for all those fights I get into with the po-po.

No comments: