Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I know, Gabe, I know, I've totally left you hanging for days. Like 5 of em.

I was talking to Gabe on the phone the other night, and he was talking about reconciling Online Julia with Real Julia. He made no distinction, with regards to Real Julia, between Drunk Julia and Sober Julia. But I guess now there's three of me. I'm not sure what the distinction is between Online and Real; care to enlighten us, oh wise Gaberial?

So Dinkmeyer is supposedly moving in one of these days. He totally missed out on the First Annual Macaulay Culkin Film Festival because he had to hang out with his ex-girlfriend (EX!!) instead. Oh fine, just because she's leaving the country...the film festival was pretty solid other than that, and the absence of Pancakes. Will C showed up!! Vic dropped by!! Jason and Amanda made a showing!! But the real troopers, those who really brought the festival to greatness, were Katie and Ryder. Ryder was real pissed that we didn't rent Home Alone 2; he was really looking forward to the excessive violence. He gave excellent recaps of all the parts we skipped in Home Alone however. And Katie, she knows My Girl like the back of her hand. And she STILL cried at the end, even though we skipped most of the movie. It made me feel heartless.

There's been a sudden resurgence of Eli sightings in Juliatown. The best was the Eli+Sean sighting at the Kerry House on Friday night. I totally hissed to Eli, "I can't believe you're sitting here with Sean!!" But then I had a lovely little chat with Sean, during which he asked if I still worked at the shoestore. I don't feel bad for deFriendstering him. The sad truth is, we just really don't like each other. But I hope it amuses him as much as it amuses me.

Oh, and I'm going to go visit my soulmate in Santa Monica this weekend! We're going to an art opening! I'll have to bring something hott to wear! And then I get to drive back with Galina!

And work, it's been crazy. Like a fox. No, not like a fox. Like a whole freakin menagerie. But today I just managed to save like hella paper by insisting on making double-sided copies. Come on, you want 50 copies of a 10 page document? That's a lotta paper.

And I just downloaded iTunes, and I'm very angry about all the little superfluous files it created, and the way it truncated all my song titles!! Bastard. But...I'm kinda into it otherwise. I spent at least 2 hours yesterday adding album names and track numbers to songs...I'm so into consolidation, and, well, this is one program that plays and burns, and does both well.

My body is so trying to tell me that it needs more sleep and less coffee. And I'm so not listening.

And dude, one of the spelling suggestions for "freakin" was "foreskin." Eeewww.

1 comment:

aprilbapryll said...

hmmm ... i've been blog-skimming again and i think i ran into myself from the other coast. how ... interesting? or maybe wierd is that. and double-sided copies cost 1/2 a cent less. you should let them know that too.