Man, I have been such a lazy fucker. I've managed not to go grocery shopping for like 2 weeks. I was actally IN a grocery store this morning at 7:30am, but all I got was gummy worms, double chocolate cookies, 3 apples and a mini pumpkin. Yep. And I had a Reese's for breakfast. Oh my god, I've eaten so much candy today already, I think I might projectile all over my monitor.
I can't imagine what Kelsey must think. I wonder if she thinks that Chris' exes are so hung up on him that they are inevitably drawn to each other, just to be closer to him. She just found out yesterday that Ro and I live together. We always show up at dinner together. We refer to each other as domestic partners. I like that Kelsey, even if she does think we're a cult devoted to Chris. If she can handle a conversation about vag doctors at the dinner table, as well as my retarded non-sequitors such as, "When he snores, just poke him in the face and he'll stop," then I give her the thumbs up.
No comments:
Post a Comment