Sunday, October 03, 2004
OK, can we talk about this?
What's with all the animosity, Tag and Nick? Fine, I'm unabashedly trite. Fine, I comment on your blog, but so does Heather. Fine, I glorify my social life, and link to every name I drop. Really, as Amanda would say, what's it to you? I was going to make a list of all my favorite people from this weekend (i.e. Bustin Duss in a strapless bra and purple tights!!), but my heart feels a little bit too crushed. I don't know that I'll ever love again.
1 comment:
i'll have you know that i honestly would love to hear about dustin and his bra, and every other gay man in their bra, for that matter. and a little reminiscing about rape van and our double date wouldn't hurt either. don't deprive the world of your sweet sweet musings just for the sake of a coupla fuckers. i mean, they certainly don't speak for everyone. and most of the time they barely can speak for themselves. i guess some people enjoy being mean more than i once realized, and, well, as usual, you gotta just let 'em have it. i mean, they have so little else.
keep on truckin'.
Post a Comment