I realized on Saturday, when I woke up at 12:30 in the afternoon, that I feel about sleep the way the some people feel about sex or overeating. I spend a large percentage of my time thinking about it, fantasizing about it even. When I sleep too much, I feel dirty and cheap, like I'm throwing my life away! But I also feel so....gooooooood...and I just want more...MORE!!
Oh man, I love sleeping.
And attention; give me comments so I don't jump off the roof. Randy? Pancakes? Gabe?
Oh god, and that cat has been scaring me every morning! I think he knows when I leave the house to go to work, and waits outside the door to rush in under my unsuspecting feet. I even let out a tiny scream today. It felt really lame. Poor kitty. We started feeding him. I'm not sure if this had made him more or less aggressive about trying to get into the house. Hm.
2 comments:
honest to g-d i just bingoed on copious.
i owe you one.
love,
amanda
DON'T JUMP!
p
Post a Comment