So Tom sent me this mixtape. There are a few "funny" things about it:
a) It's a 60 minute tape, so it has like 10 songs on it.
b) It's a tape. Ro was totally horrified that he has not entered the world of CDs.
c) The track listing is XEROXED from something else. Wow, I feel like he put a lot of thought into it now that I can tell that he made it for someone else.
d) It's recorded super-quiet.
More on the mix front:
Jacob made a mix on my computer, and he didn't put Magic Stick on it. That was my one stipulation! It had to have Magic Stick!
Alexis, Bill, Edwin, Demelza and I are supposed to have a burning party, but Bill and Lex totally cheated and started already without us. Pssh!
Ian: get crackin. I have a 2 hour drive to work on Friday, and I'll need some music for the car. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment