Friday, October 13, 2006

Spooooooooooooky!!

For some reason, I feel like a Friday the 13th in October is doubly spooky. I overheard the dumbest conversation about it yesterday. I was in Rasputin last night, and this guy says to this girl, "Is there a Friday the 13th soon?" and she replies, "Yeah, tomorrow!" He says, "Whoa, isn't there a Friday the 13th, like, every October?" Ditzy as she seemed, she still said, "Um, nooooo..." And he goes, "Are you sure?" Wow, duh. But then, I'm so ruh-tarded that I keep thinking that Halloween already happened. It's Vampire Disco! It totally confused me! I saw fake blood and white facepaint and figured it must be Halloween. Because I am dumb and have little to no sense of time. Is it just me, or did we just skip directly from summer to winter? (You can be my intern, and in turn, I can teach you how to cook up summer in the win-terrr! God, I effing love Kanye sometimes. And by that I mean all the time.)

So, I've been spending copious amounts of time reading celeb goss', mostly in the form of celeb shit-talking, because who wants to hear anything about people who are famous for no reason except how badly they're dressed and how they look like ET? Come on. But honestly, I expected more out of Perez Hilton. He's funny and all, but his typos kill me. That's not to say that I never use the wrong word, or leave out words, or jam 5 sentences into one, or make up words, or just use too many commas, or too many clauses, or whatev. But yo, dude, you're high profile and I'm not. However, there are still many things I enjoy about Perezelle. He really hates Beyonce and he really loves Janice "Crazy McCrazy" Dickinson. I, too, love/hate/am terrified of Janice, but I always had some love for Beyonce, just because she rocks so much booty, and I always appreciate a celeb spokeswoman for the bootyful girls of the world. I never realized how derivative she was! I'm kind of disappointed. But not as disappointed as I was when she "slimmed down" and lost a substantial amount of ass. (See, that's why I'm so lazy about working out! It's for a reason!)

Speaking of the bootyful girls of the world, let's talk about my ass for a minute. In high school, I always thought my ass was a liability, and I really hated standing at the blackboard with my back to the class. But then, I started receiving such rave reviews as, "Whoa! Your ass!" (uh, yes, that's a compliment) and my personal favorite, "Daaaaamn, you got an ass like a black girl!" I now want to talk to pretty much everyone with my back to them, coyly looking over my shoulder with an "ooh-boy-you're-lookin'-like-you-like-what-you-see" expression. Unfortunately, that really starts to hurt your neck after a while. I know. Trust me, I know. Now I settle for bending over to pick things up off the ground a lot. And I don't bend at the knees.

Confidence: sky high. You might even call me a cocky bastard.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah man, girls with big round asses have such a hard time in the world. i really feel bad for you.

Ciana said...

dude, okay. i totally didn't know who you were when you posted a comment on my bliz-og the other day, which made a really fun mystery game for me. all sleuth-style, i put together the vampire disco + O-town + your dad's band = you could only be one person! so i put up a permanent link to your site on mine.

and i agree: your ass is fine, girl! (so now i really hope you are who i think you are.)

Kat said...

Gosh. I really really really love Perez. I'm all "Pink is the New Blog who?" God. I'm really into Perez's nicknames, too. Like he calls Ashlee Simpson 'Asslee.' As bloggers, could we have possibly come up with that? I would have gone with Ashlee Gimpson. Or like, Ashpee or something. Those don't even make sense! And Perez's updates are way more up-to-the-minute than anyone else's. Oh, and Nick sent me a bitchy email exchange he found between Perez and some like, promoter dude and it made me swoon further on account of he really does think he's the queen of all media. Like Tyra. I'll try to find that and send you the link. Anyway, let's treat Perez like the authority he is.

Oh, and I have a big ass too.

Um, I guess none of these comments were necessary. Just wanted ot let you know I relate. Love ya!

Harpie said...

Oh man, yo, I do totes love Perez. The little captions he draws on pictures are hilar'! And yeah, he's way funnier than I could ever be. At the same time, though, I feel like his webbie should look just 1% cleaner. But I wuv him, dontcha worry.