Thursday, October 26, 2006

Do you wanna bang heads with me?

So I called my mom the other night to make up, after having called her on Monday AND yesterday afternoon, and this time she finally answered. The dialog, for your entertainment/enragement:

J: Hi Mom!

M: What are you doing?

J: Are you still mad at me?

M: What are you doing?

J: You ARE still mad at me!

M: Hm. What are you doing?

J: I'm calling to make up!

M: OK

J: I'm sorry I told you to shut up.

M: OK, don't do it again.

Wait.....where's the part where Mom apologizes to ME for yelling at mein the first place? That's right, there WASN'T ONE. Because she's always right. Arg.

But at least we're not fighting anymore. I guess.

1 comment:

Ciana said...

from my vast experience in fighting with my mother, it is better to let her always be right than to expect an apology. it's one of those unfortunate facts of life.

at least now you won't have the gnawing, guilty feeling that (if you're like me) you've had for the past week!!!