Wednesday, October 18, 2006

You arrive and I'm on fire

Gawd, my hair looked so cute yesterday! And today? Meh! Cute hair is often an excuse not to work out. And I don't need excuses not to work out. The other day, my coworker called me "chubby!" I really wanted to blame her tactlessness on "cultural differences." I just [heart] those upfront Hong Kong girls! She suggested I drink more green tea because it helps you lose weight! Girl, please. My roommate just told me that she and my....uh....man....were talking about my "creamy thighs" that look like they're from a Victorian novel. (Wait...did they mean that they look like they're from a Rubens painting?) Totes not fishing for compliments, y'all. This is just another example of this woman's tactlessness; when my chin was all beat the fuck up, she asked, "Oh, do you have a really big pimple? Don't worry, it will go away." Hm, if I'm trying to cover it up with a shitload of make-up, do you think that maaaaaybe I don't want to talk about it? Also, how on earth could such a mess of a chin be misinterpreted as a pimple? It looked like I fell down some concrete stairs, chin first.

Whoa, man, two-year-olds are the cutest effing thing ever. The constant squealing outside my window? You'd think it'd be obnoxious, but it's adooooooorable. I actually missed the shrieking of the kids that I could hear from my Rochdale window, so it's nice to have it back. What's that ticking sound? Oh, just the ticking time bomb that is my uterus. A certain cantankerous Russian used to tell me that I must be really fertile because I was always talking about babies. But maybe he was really talking about my big ol' birthin' hips. Yee-haw!

I remembered today that my grandma told me once that when she was young (and not even that young) she thought that you could get pregnant if you kissed a boy while you were on your period. I have nothing to say about that.

And oh god, I think Perez has been putting crack in his page, because now I can't stop looking at it!! I'm still irked by his use of the wrong kind of "there," AND at the fact that JC Chasez doesn't have his own section (please! the man is a dreamboat!! I clearly need to see many, many more pictures of him), but, holy crap, I'm totally addicted. See what I get for being initially dismissive?

No comments: