Hotties of Harm Reduction!! Sweet. I do love a good naked calendar. I used to love the Loth naked calendar that would come out every year, Veggie Beef, I believe. My fave was always the one of Manzo coming out of the shower with a towel around his head. Or Behrang naked on his moto'cycle. Damn, what a beautiful man.
I think I'm eating some slightly spoiled cottage cheese right now. I wonder what will happen to my insides. And how do we feel about October peaches, y'all? They seem pretty good to me.
Anyway. I'm trying to stalk my new roommate on the internet, but I am totally failing! She told me her LJ address last night, but, uuhhhhh, I think that drinking has destroyed many more braincells than I'd like to admit.
I'm really, really going to try and do some actual work today, but it's really hard when your boss is in the Holy Land, and the one other person who works on your floor works way on the other side of it.
Oh, yeah, I got a job, by the way. I'm just starting Week 4 of being back in the non-prof world. My boss is a nun, which brings me back to that whole "oh yeah, people believe in that God dude" thing I was mulling over a few weeks ago. It is very disappointing that she doesn't wear a habit. She's like 72, so in addition to being radically religious (you know, in my opinion, since I can't fathom giving up sin), she also does a charming aray of old-people things, like making weird smacking noises when she's thinking, having extremely slanty and illegible handwriting, and not understanding that you don't have to be in Excel to open an Excel document. But these, my friends, are the joys of pushing paper. At least I can feel good about the fact that I'm doing it for the children. Won't somebody please think of the children??
And.....FUCK YEAH!! Also, I found out about all sorts of interesting people born on my birthday. What else have I been looking at today? Well, this, this and this.
No comments:
Post a Comment