Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wasting time on the internet? Moi??

Yes, Gabe, I stole this from some friend of yours I've never met, but goddamn, it totally cracked me up yesterday.

And oh man, add this wonderful man to the list of fantastic people born on October 7!

Gawd, I fucking hate that when Blogger decides that your picture or whatever is too big to be put next to your titley guy. I'm bored with my layout anyway. Ciana's blog looks so pretty. And Jen's too, if you like looking at brains. And how come Kat's kitten in mug didn't go way down the page? Because I am bad at the internet, that's why. But of course, I'm getting the rep of being "a whiz with computers" at the new job, just because I don't get all impatient and make the computer freeze up, and I know how to find files. I really should get Stinkmeyer (do not click on that bastard's link in his comment!!) to teach me some Photoshop, and, uh, whatever he's using to make Joelle's webpage, which, according to its creator, doesn't look as it should when viewed with Explorer, and should only be viewed using Firefox. (Wow, Joelle sure does look horrified in this picture!)

So, wiffleball was fucking awesome yesterday! The East Bay triumphed over the West Bay (San Francisco, whatev) by like 6 runs. Jesse D. really went all out, providing each player with a theme song to be played when they came up to bat. In the last inning, we were accosted by a roving band of Jews in celebration of Sukkot. They were really good at picking out the actual Jews, and skipped over me and the Notorious H.U.G., even though we are both mistaken for Jews with some frequency. I'd actually never even heard of Sukkot until about a week ago, thanks to Bitkower. See, I'm not even good at being a fake Jew.

I saw this bumper sticker the other day and initially was totally in love with it, but now that I have seen it associated with all these other things, alongside gratuitous use of the hated term "Yay Area," I guess I'm over it. It's too bad, because I do hella heart Oakland. But I really hate when people say Yay Area. Hate it! I don't even have that much of a problem with Frisco (but, ugh, Friscolicious? Are you kidding??), San Fran, or Roby's Sod Fagsissygay (I mean, they all suck in their own special way), but Yay Area? Come on. So lame. I hate it. In fact, I'm going to start saying Gay Area. I mean, there are so many gaysians, gaytinos and flamins 'mos, why not?

I hella heart the Gay Area. (And the fuggers. I seriously never get tired of these bitches!)

And I have to admit that I'd kind of like a shirt with "Everyone Loves an Oakland Girl" emblazoned across the boobies. A while back, I was thinking about making an iron-on transfer of my college diploma and putting it on the chest of a white t-shirt, but then I settled for the bright yellow "You Can Read!" shirt, which makes me laugh every time I put it on. You can read...my boobs!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pleeeeease don't link to my blog, i'm trying to kill it.