And what I meant by that was....JON LEE READS MY BLOG!! Damn, I miss that guy. His sweet Asian glow and melodious laughter at the misfortunes of small children. Aahhhh...
I'm stoned. I'm not gonna lie. I just concluded my lovely week of freedom with 1 episode of the Simpsons, 1 episode of Arrested Development (a promising new show, if I do say so myself) , 4 episodes of Sex and the City and a bowl. And the Rosalie-doing-yoga-stoned Show. And the Rosalie-doing-her-old-tai-kwon-do-routines Show. Eeeeeeeeexcellent. Punctuated with, "You just have to remember, butt in the air!" That girl is a goddamned genius.
I had such a pleasant day. Brunch with Leli, Alexis, Ball and Bill at Mosswood Park, accompanied by a rousing game of kickball. (Hahahahaha, I just wrote accomPANTIED!!) This was followed by a lovely afternoon BBQ at Cloyne with Rosalie, Katie and Xima, all of whom were lovely as well, the latter two with new, uh, things to show off. They're so fucking rock and roll, is all I gotta say. Xima, of course, in the hot librarian kind of way.
Maybe tomorrow will inspire me to write funny things about the lawyers. Today, I'm too....something. (Stoned?) I just started the World According to Garp. Rosalie said I only read books with crazy names, but I feel like I'm reading something so mainstream. But I like it so far. On page 17.
No comments:
Post a Comment