1) How I think that John Edwards and John Ritter might be the same person.
2) How lawyers can't work the coffee machine and how I subsequently will not let them near the copier.
3) How my bangs are stupid!
4) Maaaaaaaaaancooooooooooooooooon!!
5) How a week of sun will do you good.
6) Why not to let Gabe near your rowboat.
7) GQ's stunning interview with Will Ferrell and Vogue's equally stunning interview with the Presley women (did you know that Lisa Marie has 2 teenaged kids?? and that Michael Jackson DOESN'T really have a high squeaky voice?)
7) The fact that a dictionary that my grandma used during her one semester in college is not an adequate judge of passing Scrabble vocabulary.
8) How very much I missed you.
1 comment:
Thank you for your blog. My ability to read everything that goes through your head and is posted impulsively onto the internet is definitely THE defining literary experience of my life
-Jon Lee
Post a Comment