Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Confidential to that girl Chris was seeing

Whoa, dude, you are totally out of control. Chris is rad, I should know, but you're so young! You can't let yourself get so caught up in these things!

Her livejournal is the most incredible thing I've ever seen. I'm such a bitch, I just got so sucked into reading the whole development and decline of their "relationship" and all her feelings for him. I mean, this girl is younger than my little brother. I think Chris made a wise decision to break things off when they did instead of waiting for her to completely lose her mind. Whoa. I'm really not talking shit (notice I did not provide a link!), I feel so bad for this girl. And I'm so proud of Chris for not staying with a girl just because she likes him a lot when he knows it's not right.

More importantly though: I'm SO excited about my new pants. I just spent $128 on them. Before tax. But that did come with free alterations. Good thing I'm short so I actually had to get them altered. Herringbone! It's called herringbone. Thanks to Rosalie, I know the pattern is not houndstooth; she drew me an excellent diagram of what houndstooth really is. Ah, stoned Ro. Speaking of stoned, my favorite moment last weekend was being at Jen's house and proposing the idea that we go up to the house that Ro is housesitting to watch Tivo etc. All four of us were so excited that we JUMPED UP AND DOWN AND SCREAMED. I think that officially makes it a girls night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of which makes one wonder what kind of embarassing things you yourself are posting on your wonderful blog.

-Jon

Harpie said...

Yeah, but I don't keep secrets. I'm up front about the crazy.

Harpie said...

P.S. Jon, you totally love my blog!