Ah...I spent most of Saturday being stoned. It was such a typical stoned day. I woke up at about 12:30, feeling kinda barfy from Friday night's shenanigans at the Stud, and then I remembered...ROSALDUDE LOVES ME! It was amazing that I remembered to smoke so early in the day. Usually it takes an entire day of wanting to yak and my head feeling like it's about to explode before I remember that weed is the ultimate hangover cure. So I was moving slow, I cooked one egg over easy and one scrambled egg in the same pan. Watched something weird on TV. Amanda called, so I went with her and Daniella to see Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle. So. Good. D and I were both stoned, and had a confusing moment in the ticket line involving some young teens who were saying "Wait..." for no apparent reason. The movie? Brilliant. Afterwards? Smoked more pot. How fucking obvious. This is not usually how my Saturdays go; Rosalie and D and I being all stoned watching gymnastics, Ro and I yelling at the TV about how all this must be physically impossible, while D remains impossibly engrossed in her magazine. Usually I make much more of an effort to go play outside. But the weather was gross, so it was perfect.
Back to Friday: dancing is so fun. Especially with the gays. I love Bill!! I even love bitchy ol' Edwin! I love Alexis' new roommate Demelza Jane Champagne (no joke, this is her legal name). It goes without saying that I love Alexis and Eric (no matter what he thinks). All in all: a fabulous evening. I got a little too drunk, hence hungover/stoned Saturday, but all it made me do was dance with hott gay boys I didn't know, and yell at Edwin for not responding to the hott guy who was trying to dance with him. Oh, and talk to some random guy outside about Sex and the City (he won't start season 6 until all the discs are out, which is a wise move, I say) and his tongue piercing. He encouraged me to get one, but uh....
Fast forward to Saturday nite: more dancing! The Cat Club! There was a lot of sitting around and Simran feeling sick and D feeling goth before we got to the dancing. And that cute guy from Gaylord's who looks like Vegan Lunch Date was there. Somehow Amanda has never noticed that he has a headful of quite grey hair.
Sunday: Target! D and Simran love it! But El Cerrito Target didn't have any of the Felix the Cat underwear that Walnut Creek Target has, boo! My purchases: headband, Raid, a dolphin air freshener (not as funny as the angel one, but whatevs, still funny) and Glide floss (made from Goretex!!).
This was followed by a lovely coffee date with the lovely Jenn Heller, and then dinner with the fam. My brother is always forcing us to play hearts, and I'm just not into it. The most entertaining thing about it was that half the time, my mom was playing dumb, and the other half of the time, she was actually dumb. It was highly amusing. She was all talking shit to my dad and then she realized that she'd totally fucked up. Ha ha!
Today, Monday: I love Chris' new lady friend. She's totally rad. I was all worried because the first time I met her, I made some comment about how you can get him to stop snoring by poking him in the cheek, and I thought I might have overstepped my bounds. But she's way cooler than that. Phew. I would want nothing but the best for that boy. I mean, he already dated me and Rosalie, so it's not like he can do any better, so he just has to keep his ladies on the same level of excellence.
OK, I'm going to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment