These people are incredible. "Wah wah, you have too many sweet snacks," they cry. "Get us something salty!" So I do. "Wah wah, these are too salty, now I have to drink all this free soda you provide for me!" Good thing I don't care.
There's this guy here today, not an attorney, he's here with a pro per, and I can't tell if he's hitting on me or not. I can just never tell. I mean, Ralph wrote me this testimonial about how my seeing my tongue makes him hard, but I'm not sure if he wants to stick it in. Haha, just kidding, of course he does. Not. Or something.
My toe still hurts a little from when I sliced it open on the fridge door last week. Rosalie cut herself on a barbed-wire fence the other day and then went to get a tetanus shot, and then I thought, "Well, my cut was pretty deep, maybe I should get a tetanus shot." Rosalie clearly thought I was mental. Or maybe she was trying to reassure me. Regardless, I did my research, and webmd.com says that as long as I've had a booster within the last 10 years, I should be fine. I've totally had that. And I can still feel my toe, because it hurts, so I don't think the nerve endings are dying or anything.
Walnut Creek must have been a beautiful place. Mt. Diablo is pretty awesome, and it's otherwise pretty hilly and well treed...but there are all these weird office buildings in the middle. The way the BART threads through town reminds me of the El in Chicago. It's the same kind of surreal floating train dealie. I know it's about ground at Rockridge and at MacArthur, but somehow there it blends in with the surrounding freeways. Not the case in WC. Ha, that looks like "water closet."
No comments:
Post a Comment