"Oh...I'm sorry....." Yeah? I'm sorry too!! The calls are still coming in. No, I can't *69 them, because I can't tell what line they're coming in on. SBC is not on top of its shit, that's for sure. The only thing I can get to in their automated maze is the recording that says, "Your account is handled by AT&T." One thing I forgot to mention about that recording: the number it gives is no longer the correct number. And the recording you get when you call the incorrect number gives you an inaccurate number. I always get a person when I call this third number, and they always say, "Oh, you need business accounts. Here's their number." Today I finally got through to a person in business accounts, and she said they could only help me if the calls were coming from a long distance number. Of course, I can't tell if they're coming from a long distance number or not, so she tells me that I really have to talk to SBC. "But..." I said, "On the SBC number, all I can ever get to is an automated recording that tells me to call you..." There's no way to just zero out, as she suggested, to talk to a real person. Oh. My. God.
Ugh. This guy keeps calling me Kid. Now, don't get me wrong, I love when people I know call me that, but this is some dude I have exchanged about 3 words with. He also referred to the bathroom as the sandbox. Now that's just gross.
No comments:
Post a Comment