Sunday, August 15, 2004

Look out, alumni of Park School...

Cuz Julia's totally on a Friendster-stalking rampage...I totally whipped out my "autobiography" that I wrote in 5th grade (class assignment, not super-egotistical 10-year-old), and starting looking up all the kids in my class photos on Friendster. Boy, those lists of names at the bottoms of the pictures are helpful! So many of these kids are still local. It's weird because I moved away in 4th grade (across the county, but that seems like across the world when you're 9), so, while all these kids ended up going to high school together, I ended up with the West Marin hippies. I wonder how many of them will remember me if I send them creepy Friendster messages? I wonder what I would have been like if I'd gone to Tam instead of Drake? I feel like my life would be completely different if I'd spent more of my formative years in Mill Valley. It is good to see that James, the only devout Republican in our 3rd grade class, has continued in his writing endeavors since his theatrical adaptations of Jaws that he wrote (and held auditions for) in elementary school. And that Zev has become a completely fabulous individual. Stylistically, he was so awesome for wearing a bow-tie to school. I hope I see him at the Stud next time I go...he seems like he'd be a regular. And whoa, how is it possible that Kris didn't turn out to be blond? He was the blondest kid I have ever seen. Kris has the honor of being the only person of the 13 people I bookmarked that I actually wrote to. Maybe it's because we met when we were 3 years old, and therefore we must have some special kinship. Haha. Due to all this cyber-stalking, I changed my Friendster pictures so that they now include a picture of me when I was 7. I'm such a fucking weirdo.

Oh yeah, and I had a super fun weekend, complete with more dancing than I've done in a real long time. I'm sure I'll update y'all at work tomorrow since I'm fairly certain I will have little to do other than stripping and shredding and making copies for lawyers. Maybe tomorrow will be the day when all the hott young lawyers come in...hott lawyer? Is that an oxymoron? Just kidding, all you fuckin Boalt students.

No comments: