That's what I'm doing at work today. I LOVE saying, "Well, I have to get back to stripping and shredding." But, sorry kids, I'm not standing naked at the paper shredder, seductively feeding it illicit documents. I'm taking old files, making sure there's no money owed on the accounts, and then pulling everything out of the file, and putting it in a box for shredding. I don't even get to do the shredding; I have to call an outside service for that. Man, I wish I could stand in front of the shredder, laughing maniacally and pretending I worked at Enron or something. Yeah, that'd be fun.
I went to see Dodgeball last night at the Parkway with Amanda and Jason. I loooooove the Parkway. And they got new couches in theater one! Amanda thinks they're just new couch covers, but the couches seemed bigger...maybe it's just this new all-speed diet we're on that makes us take up less couch space. Haha, Amanda and I were talking about how our lives would be perfect if we weren't tired all the time, and I was like, "We should start doing lots and lots of SPEED!" And she said, "Well, I think we'd still get tired eventually..." I said, "Not if we do it ALL THE TIME!!" Jason is so nice about humoring me. He laughs at my stupid jokes. He is also very obedient when I command him to down his beer. Every time he does this, I try to watch and learn, but I can gleen nothing of his technique. There was no beer involved last night, but Jason and I looked longingly at the pizza and the taps. Mmmm...but anyway, Dodgeball was no Anchorman. But, oh, the cameos!! I LOVE CAMEOS! I'm such a sucka.
Today is Xima's birthday, and I'm supposed to go get drunk on the volleyball court across the street from Stebbins tonight. Xima's moving to Arizona on Thursday, and I'm so sad. I totally didn't maximize my Xima time during this, her last summer in Berkeley. She claims she's never seen me drunk, but I just don't see how that's possible. But I guess out of that posse, Katie's really my drinking buddy. Now SHE'S hung out with Drunk Julia. I've always been really good at keeping Angry Julia away from her, which is good.
Well, I guess I'd best get back to stripping and shredding. Haha, see? Isn't it fun to say? Too bad I don't get to STICK IT IN the shredder!
No comments:
Post a Comment